Career at CAPA​

We currently have a good coverage of skilled and competent instructors, but we welcome applications for our archive.

To become a flight instructor, you need to have a valid FI certificate. If you don’t have one, you can take an FI course here at the school (typically offered every winter). It does not require a certificate to teach theory, but, of course, your competencies must be in place.

If you have what it takes, please contact us at phone number 46 19 19 19 or at centerair@centerair.dk